EVIL RUBBER DUCKIES!!!!!!!!!

Go down

EVIL RUBBER DUCKIES!!!!!!!!!

Post  Kat on Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:40 am

This is very random and I now have a fear of rubber duckies and it's all Zoi and Skya's fault!!! Thy made me think of hidan with a rubber ducky and then i have a dream whre hee dropped a bloody rubber ducky in the tub while i was taking a bath!!! Gah!!! you guys suck and then to make matters worse my dad and my sister decided to torment me at the store so they started chasing me with rubber duckies!!! I of course being the idiot I am ran lik all hell to get away from the evil duckies of doometh.........ok I'm done i needed to get that out of my system. Oh and Hidan would make a great gay friend!!!! LOL!!!!!
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hidan

Post  Sukia on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:08 am

lol! O my god Hidan would make a good gay friend!! ^.^ In fact, i think he would be 100000000000x better if he were gay. Heehee! Also, Kat, when are you going to put the family tree up? i thought of another one!!! ^.^ yay!!!! this is deserving of bubbles!!! like skya like skya like skya like skya

^.^ and haha! y'all are in school right now.

geek ?<--- ('tis me)

aaaand I GOT ATTACKED WITH A PAIR OF SKIZZORS!!!!! okay, no not really. But my mum manipulated me into getting a haircut and now it's short. As in barely-goes-past-my-shoulders short. And i have a side bang. Only right now it's rebelling against how the stylist parted it, so it's calld a rebel bang, which is a good name for it. But it's also a wannabe sideswoop that keeps ging in my eyes. So now it's a rebel side bang wannabe side swoop, and i entirely blame Kyla.

okay, i've pretty much gotten all of the random out of my system. Except.......

And my favorite...
Sorry Kat-chan, wuvs you (PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!) ^.^ bye y'all!
Sukia
Admin

View user profile http://a-new-wind.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: EVIL RUBBER DUCKIES!!!!!!!!!

Post  Kat on Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:23 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! EVIL.....RUBBER.....DUCKIES!!!!!! AH!!!! *faints* Bad sukia!! you deserve a beating!!!! *attacks with shoe* DIE!!!!!
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukia on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:15 pm

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *takes out magical shoe-eating ducky-cannon* HAH! i've got you now!!!!!! *cannon eats Kat's shoes and starts shooting rubber duckies*

muahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

=3

Post  Kat on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:55 am

O.o.......................*sniff* you're mean....*sniff*...I....don't ....like...rubber.....duckies.....*starts crying and runs away* bad sukia!!!!
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

no, don't cry

Post  Sukia on Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:02 am

oh, no don't cry!! here *gives ummy home-made cookie shaped like Itachi* s'okay I'll protect you from the evil duckys!! *takes out anti-ducky force field* There! al better!

And Kat you evil thing, you got me & Zoi hooked on being all masochistic Rp-addicted.

Yeah, we were playing The Moment of Truth last night 'cos we were bored. I think i'm scarred for life, and we just sort of cut it off w/ Zoi & Skynun crying on the floor, which was a little sad, but it was fun at the same time. So yeah, now we're all masochistic ('cept ur sadomasochistic [try spelling that 5 times fast])
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

=3

Post  Kat on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:38 am

Yay!!! *huggles sukia* thank you for protecting me and thanks for th itachi cookie!! *nibbles on cookie* yeah i know i am sadomasochistic (sp?) and its sad......*sniffle* I now have Alexander H. hiding in my closet cuz he looks like hidan with his hair back...and its scary....and i'm glad i turned you masochistic!!! i love making people get hooked on new things (no drugs but you get what i mean)!!!!!
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

bubbles

Post  Sukia on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:05 am

I'm sorry 'bout alexander h. the perverted ducky, but maybe it was for the best, i mean next time we have a sleepover, we'll be safe from his creepy peeking eyes. *shudders* okay now i'm officially scared of that duck.

Oh! oh! okay, see since Sukia's s'posed to be japanese and all, she has to speak japanese too. So i went online and guess what? you say bubble by saying suihou, baburu, or awa, how cool is that?

yay!!!

AWA!!!

BABURU!!!

SUIHOU!!!

okay, theres no wway all of those are right. oh well!! ^.^ like skya like skya like skya
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down