Itachi is a twin

Go down

Itachi is a twin

Post  Sukia on Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:58 am

Okay, so Zo is an astrology freak, and we got bored, so we looked up Itachi for you Kat! (i know, you're just ever so thrilled) But he's a Gemini (June 9th, we have no life) but here:

What it's like to date a Gemini Man:
He is a great date - charming, witty, funny, clever, talkative, creative, adventurous, just make sure you can keep up with him! Women are drawn to Gemini men because of their zest for life and their vitality and enthusiasm. You may have competition to if you are trying to win his heart. Do not expect to win him and keep him all to yourself. He is flighty and dictates his own,. He will not allow himself to be pinned down and ruled by a woman. You are going to be his sidekick, not his passionate lover. He loves women and is very good at persuading them and manipulating them with his cleverness getting them into bed, he will say anything to get what he wants. He is the master of seduction. If you are looking for a great fling, the gemini man is your top choice

*heehee* we're laughing our asses off at you! lol!
Sukia
Admin

View user profile http://a-new-wind.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Zoi is smrat!

Post  Zoi on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:14 am

I is an astrology atority, so here is another!!!
Kabuto is a Pisces by birth, but he's really an Aries by personality!
Look, here's proof

Suspect - Pisces;
- Compassionate
- Adaptable
- Accepting
- Devoted
- Imaginative
- Oversensitive
- Escapist
Twisted Evil - Aries;
- Independent
- Moody
- a person's a person no matter how small tempered
- Impatient
- Self-involved
- Courageous
- Optimistic
See?
So here's SUKIA'S INFO!!!

What it's like to date an Aries Man:
An Aries man has a lust for adventure so if you are thinking about having a relationship with an Aries man, be prepared for fast-paced adventure, novelty and excitement. He is always eager to try new things - including relationships. That is not to say that every Aries man will only provide an exciting and a person's a person no matter how small-lived relationship, but this is usually the case. He might stick around if you are the type of woman that enjoys having the man take the lead and basking in his glory. He enjoys challenge so if you are the woman to offer challenges to him - like playing hard to get - he might stick around longer. Remember, this man is all about the thrill of the chase. Do not however, act as if you don't care about him. He needs you to be "swept off your feet" by him. Appear innocent- hard-to-get and he will be wrapped around your little finger. Never take advantage of the Aries man because his a person's a person no matter how small temper will turn into a fury of anger and he way leave and never look back.

Also; Dei has no B-day, so I say by personality he's a scorpio!!!

Scorpio:
- Passionate
- Dynamic
- Manipulative
- Resourceful
- Observant
- Suspicious
- Jealous

DAT'S MY MAN!!!!!! ^///^ I wuvles him!
It also says he's a danger to those he cares about...O.o'
....well that's it! ^.^ I'd post what it's like to date him but that's only for ME!
(an it's sorta embarassing Embarassed )
Zoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

payback

Post  Sukia on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:18 am

just because i love my sister so much and she did it to me:

What it's Like to Date a Scorpio Man:
TheScorpio male is unlike any other man of any other astrology sign. He is so unique that a seperate section is needed to explain about dating theScorpio man. Unlike most other zodiac signs, what it's like to date a Scorpio woman is very similar to dating a Scorpio man. The main difference is that instead of presenting a powerful feminine force like the woman, the Scorpio man presents a strong masculine, sexual force. The Scorpio man is easy to seduce and take home for the night, it is much harder to form a real relationship with him. The Scorpio man is very sensitive and feels lonely and unfulfilled, but he will never let a woman know this. Behind closed doors, be sensitive and affectionate to him appeal to his emotions only if you want a close relationship with him do not attempt to lead him on because he will see this and never forgive you. Toying with a Scorpio male is an unwise move. He will be jealous and possessive and will never allow a woman to control him. Let him take the lead because the Scorpio male is truly a fascinating person, you can never go wrong when he is planning the night! Scorpio men are very moody and their moods change like a pendulum on a clock. Stand by his side in these times and it will pass. Do not nag on him for he has a hard enough time understanding his own emotions. Scorpio men make excellent protectors and you will always feel safe under his radiating, passionate and energetic power.

although i haven't read it yet...

oh, and by the way! Um, i was being really bored, and i was listening to "You're beautiful" by James blunt, and now that song reminds me of Zetsu.
Okay i'm done now, peace alien
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

RRRR!!!

Post  Zoi on Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:23 am

RRRRRR, Sukia why did you post that???
Oh well. It's true, so if your getting bad images, I LAUGH AT YOU!!!
Also, i like the part about being a good protector!
^///^ and don't REALLY mind the rest...
Zoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

0.o

Post  Kat on Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:27 am

HOLY CRAP THAT IS TOTALLY ITACHI!!!!! IT'S SO SCARY AT HOW MUCH IT IS LIKE HIM!!! except for the fact that I would have to compete against someone.....cuz heh heh I would kill them. itachi is mine cuz seriously I don't think anyonee else could put up with his b.s attitude anyway. Oh well he is my vampire and I love him *huggles Itachi*
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

okay

Post  Sukia on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:30 am

alright, i got a no, and Zoi got a yes, so here is yours. and Z says you have to post the exact answer you got, k? ^.^

http://www.bored.com/quizwebsite/index.php?path=astrology&pid=test-your-love-compatibility-with-a-gemini-person
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Sob*

Post  Kat on Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:56 am

*sniffle sniffle* The stupid quiz....said *sniffle*.....that i was compatable with a gemini.....*sniffle*.....but I like Itachi and....*sniff* I don't care if he is using me for my power because i am older than him...*sniff*......and I can easily kill him if he does and plus i like the thrill of loving somone who might try to kill me at any moment!!!
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

????

Post  Sukia on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:31 am

O.o um, what?
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

*throws computer*

Post  Kat on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:35 am

The stupid thing said no........
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Itachi is a twin

Post  Sukia on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:45 am

said 'no' what? (and if you mean that you're not compatible, neither am i, rlx)
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

*sigh*

Post  Kat on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:47 am

yeah I'm not compatibl with him but oh well!!!! have Zoi watch this!!!! It's funny!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCbwgfUzY8&feature=related
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tis Zoi

Post  Zoi on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:56 am

Wow....NO TOBI!!!
Turns out Dei was his sacrafice.
Tobi is a bitch.
MY DEIDARA-KUN, SUPA HOT GUY A DA UUUUUUNIVERSE!!!! ^///^'
*pant pant whine* ^-^
Zoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat on Thu May 01, 2008 8:36 am

this is really random and really kool!!!!

http://search.playlist.com/tracks/naruto/6

click on the one that says don't cry naruto (anime remix) ITS SO KEWL!!! i think its amazing!!!!!
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down