KAT!! READ ME!!

Go down

KAT!! READ ME!!

Post  Sukia on Thu May 08, 2008 6:05 am

okay, um, i don't think i'm really supposed to do this, but what am i supposed to be doing? 'cos Sukia is very confuzzled right now, and I is lost, so if you feeleth like giving the smalest of pointers in the right direction, i will fall platonically in love with you. Thankles!!

~Kazekuroi Sukia~

P.S.- Like the font? lol.
Sukia
Admin

View user profile http://a-new-wind.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: KAT!! READ ME!!

Post  Kat on Thu May 08, 2008 6:04 pm

i thought that you said that Kabuto was going to come and help right? so play as Kabuto or something you have to find a way to forcibly get kat back. She has plans for something and won't come back on her own until they are done but they are dangerous...so she needs to be brought back right away......also if she isn't brought back right away then Jane could take over her body from being on the outside so long.....
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

oh...

Post  Sukia on Fri May 09, 2008 6:18 am

um, alright, see, Sukia thinks he can help, but actually getting him to help is somewhere among the ranks of getting a cat to swim the english channel. I can do it, but any other suggestions are definitely appreciated. And now that i'm done stalling i should probably work on my post...ah....i'll do it later. And kiwi, um, just jump in whenever (the water's fine!) Sorry we sorta went on without you
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat on Sat May 10, 2008 5:37 am

ok then why dont you do a random post and tthen i can post out what I was going tto have Kat and Jane do it is very signifigant and kat's gonna change because i had a dream like this and its really cool!!! kat's not becoming better than everyone its just she's ging to change alittle.........its gonna be cool and basically what's gonna happen is kat's goning to discover some part of her that was a part that she lost when she was human and she will become kat again and jane will be inside her but it's gonna be kewl!!!!
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

posting

Post  Sukia on Thu May 29, 2008 7:30 am

KATSUMIKI-SENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI!!!!!!!!!!
you have to post now
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kat on Fri May 30, 2008 9:38 am

I will I have to get my muse back finals stole it.....
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down