We meet again old friends....{Open}

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post  Zoi on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:30 am

Zoi was swearing at top speed, tears running down her face.
Kat had appertly forgoten she was a lychin. Lychin don't like Vampire Blood. In fact, Kat was right when she said it would hurt. As a wolf, her blood was rejecting the new blood as best it could; the healing would work but hurt a thousand X worse. Zoi also says stuff she doesn't mean when she's in pain, like that her hatered of vampires included Kat.
" M*****f****** MOSQUITO! LEECH BLOOD, IN ME , I'M A WEREWOLF YOU H***SPAWN!!!!! IT HURTS! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME I'D RATHER YOU JUST AMPUTATED IT! STOP IT, TAKE IT OUT, SUCK ALL MY BLOOD OUT I BET YOU'D LOVE THAT, YOU DAMN ROMANION!!!! IT F***ING HURTS! " She screamed again and clawed at the ground as her leg rematerialized, and it got too bad for swearing. She knew this wasn't the time to be on your knees in pain but didn't care, the hot bubbling Vamp-blood was searing threw her and muting the rest of the world. Her false anger was replaced by need as it seared threw to her leg, which was reconstructing itself like fog.
"Kat-Su-sukia-Dei-dei.kun-h-helpme"
she could feel a pair of hands grip her sholders and a deep voice she loved come to her.
"Zoi? Zoi- "
"Deidara, let her go, now "
The comforting persence vanished, as he hastily backed up from her. she wimpered as he turned to there leader angrily.
"But-"
But Pein glared at him and he shut up, then looked down on her with expressionless eyes.
" learn to suffer, Zoi. And may Pain teach you not to try what you did 10 minutes ago."
Of cource he knew. Alpha knows all. She stared at him from her spot at his feet and her eyes begged forgivness.
"Be quiet"
Zoi shut up, screaming inwardly and outwardly curling up and beginning to tugg at the roots of her hair in an effort not to howl. But Pein's attechion was no longer with her, he couldn't care less.
"Katsumiki, I'm glad you came willingly. Come, we have much to discuss." he nodded approval and motioned for her to follow.
Zoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

=3 srry zoi!!!

Post  Kat on Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:50 am

Kat watched in horror as her friend recoiled from the vampire blood. She knew that it would hurt but she didn't think it would that much. Vampires and werewolves may hate each other but it was only as strong as the persons own hate. Did Zoi hate her so much just beacuse she was a vampire? She couldn't help it that she was one. It happened and she had no control it. Her face pinched in pain as she looked away. She heard Deidara move to help Zoi, but did not turn. She was lost in deep thought which rarely happened. Werewolves hated vampires, but why? What had vampires really done to hurt the werewolves? Was it something so bad that Zoi was tearing herself apart about being friends with a vampire? Her trance like state was broken when Pein spoke. Her eyes narrowed as he stated her full name. "Please call me Kat, but before we go I have a request and I demand that it be followed or I will destroy this place." She stated to Pein letting her eyes flash to black as a warning that she hasn't feed in a while. He may be strong but he could never handle a vampire in blood lust; no one could."What is it?" He stated his voice calm but she could hear a hint of aggitation in his voice. "Don't punish Zoi for what she did and what she was planning to do. She was just being a good friend and trying to protect me. She did not know I would come here on my own. Leave her alone and if she is harmed in anyway I will know and things will not go well for you or the members of your little organization that harm her. Is that understood?" She stated her mother side coming out as she tried to protect Zoi. She didn't care if Zoi thought she didn't need the help but she was giving it. Kat wasn't about to let her friend take the fall for something she was planning to do. She turned back to Zoi. "Sukia is on her way. I can sense it please don't do anymore. I will be fine and I thank you for the thought but you shouldn't harm your family. I may be your friend but these people are you family and I'm glad you have found a home." She whispered to Zoi just loud enough for her to hear. She smiled warmly and gave Zoi a pat on the head before she walked over by Pein. "Shall we go now?" She stated her eyes still black as warning.

Last edited by Kat on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sukia on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:22 am

"no! don't just jump in like that, baka!"
Sukia jumped off Okayaki's back and landed lightly on her feet, her braid following in quick procession. She stood between her overly-dramatic friend and the hoe in the wall that had one held some sort of door she could tell (there was a little sign above the doorjam that said so). But whatever was there had very clearly been smashed by an angered vampire.
Sukia looked up into the scorpion's brilliant viridian eyes -which had given her her name- with her arms crossed. She lookd like she was about to say something else when she heard a scream. She held up a hand, as if she actually needed to tell the summon to be quiet, and shifted so as to hear what was going on a little better.

" M*****f****** MOSQUITO! LEECH BLOOD, IN ME , I'M A WEREWOLF YOU H***SPAWN!!!!! IT HURTS! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME I'D RATHER YOU JUST AMPUTATED IT! STOP IT, TAKE IT OUT, SUCK ALL MY BLOOD OUT I BET YOU'D LOVE THAT, YOU DAMN ROMANION!!!! IT F***ING HURTS! "

"Wow. new record?" Sukia muttered, not really talking to anyone in particular, though she knew Oak would probably respond. She didn't really give her the chance.
"Hey! No just running in there, remember?"
Sukia skidded into the room, looking around frantically for Zoi
Smooth, really really smooth. Do we think before we act? No of course we don't. Why would we think about the consiquences of using v.a.m.pi.r.e. f.*.*.*.i.n.g. b.l.o.o.d. on a werewolf that would be reasonable wouldn't it?
oh no, oh no--oh--no--oh-no-oh-noohno!!!
Alright, so is there anything we can do?
yeah, you might have to resort to a sedative though, so get it ready.
got it.
-why should we think reasonably?
stop. So then you-

Sukia sped to her friend, shoving somebody out of the way as she did so, and quickly dropped to her knees next to her.
"Alright hon?" Her eyes darted down from her pack-sister's face to the place where the damage had been done. "Okay, that's fixable, here you just need to hold still for a second..." Sukia leaned down, her hand glowing a light seagreen as she focused her chakra into a healing form and ran it through the nerves on the leg, numbing them. Soon enough the nerves were so sedated they were telling Zoi's brain that she had a mild sunburn. Sukia continued to work, her head bent over, even as she spoke.
"Okay, so what happened to Kat?"
Sukia
Admin

View user profile http://a-new-wind.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Zoi and Sukia wrote this together!!! ^-^

Post  Zoi on Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:27 am

The pain was gone. And there was Sukia.
what happened....?
"eh... alot. Kat is a'going to talk with lord Pein.... Ehh! Why did you heal me I'm suppose to be suffering! Now I'm going to have to do a 'dobby' for Alpha-san!"
"Oh, come on, please d- don't! We have to go get Kat. Did she just up and leave? Friggin again?"
Zoi scowled.
"She-is-a-talken-to-alpha-sama! Willingly! Don' interupt!!!!"
"And why not? Don't you want to help? I mean, i just got mentally screamed for, so things can't be going all that well. What do you just want to sit here and iron your hands while i go help? Since you have all already come to the consensus that i can't do anything, does that sound like a good idea?"
" nooooooo! She called you but it's okay now! Look, you can't SHE WENT WILLINGLY!!!! She told me to stay back here too. 'Da other Akatsuki are somwhere around here somwhere too... And Zoi is not loved no more anyway..."
"awwhh, I love you....wait, why aren't you loved anymore? i thought i saw Dei somewhere...And Kat loves you, and i'm not quite sure what happened to Keiko, but I'm sure she loves you too, who don't love you?"
But Zoi just sat in stony silence like a broken clockwork doll, staring at her newly remade leg.
"hello? Zoi, hon?" Sukia waved a hand lightly in front of Zoi's face "You still with us? Hello? Hon? Are. You. Alive?"
"... I'm a traitor. Now my poker buddy hates me and Zetsu is probably scared of me and no one trusts me and Alpha is angry and-...and-....sniff...."
Sukia made a very confused face "Umm, what could you have possibly done to make Zetsu scared of you, he's a canniballistic walking venus flytrap, love him as i do. And Kisame can hold a grudge for, uhh, i'd put him at about an hour, worst case scenario, and isn't Pein always angry? And, um, by the way, what did i miss?"
In a dejected voice, and leaving out the parts with Deidara, Zoi explaineded.
"...wait, wha-. Okay...um...wow...that's...um...that's a little worse than i thought it was....still. So you're in everybody's bad books for what, a day? i still stand by what i said before, and there's NO way Zetsu's scared of you, for the record. Just give it maybe a week? to blow over. Then it'll all be fine, just give it a litle time. Unless, of course Kat dies, which won't blow over. So can we maybe, i don't know, go get her?
"Pein-sama said nooooo! and Kat wouln't thank us for it!"
Sukia's eyes flashed and a small electric-blue spark jumped from her pupil to the edges as the blue started subtly receding"Fine then! we'll just frickin' abandon her? WIll that make you happy? And when she's dead? I can say 'i told you so' doesn't that sound like fun?" Sukia realized with a snap that she was shouting and calmed down a bit "Can we just, i dunno, sneak up? on them? Listen in, have a steakout?"
"This. Is. The suckiest rescue i've ever helped in. Can we, maybe, do something, or-" Okayaki stopped abruptly at the look on Sukia's face "um, maybe i'll just, go" and she vanished in a puff of indigo smoke
Sukia made a puppydog face, complete with expanded pupils and looked at Zoi pleadingly, using her childish looks as a weapon "please???"
"Yeah...steakout" She mumbled, just as Deidara walked into the room and Zoi nearly screamed.
"Dei-kun... are- are you still mad at me...?" S-rank criminal Zoi looked extermly delicate as she said this. "I'm-...really sorry.... I'm also, um, bettr now. The Vampire blood is gone..." She looked terribly scared.
Then, without Warning or Sukia's okay (she was still healing Zoi's Leg) Zoi was in Dei's arms.
"I'm Not mad...yeah. I'm glad your back."
Zoi blushed.
"We're having a steakout. Wanna stay?"
"Sure" He said, and sat down, Zoi on his lap.
Sukia resisted the strong urge to vomit. [color=darkblue]"Oh come on, that's not even fair, he can't-" But Sukia caught a look at Zoi's face, which was happier than it had been all of ten seconds ago and she didn't really have the heart. She sighed and tried to make her existance as small as possible. She scooted backwards until her back was against the wall and pulled her knees up, looking miserable and a little lonely.
Zoi seemed still remeber Sukia's existance, but just as she was about to aknowledge it, Her impatient Boyfriend brought her lips to his, and she was suddenly incapable of aknowledging the existance of the whole world.
Sukia leaned against the wall behind her, her knes pulled up against her chest to kep her warm. She couldn't help but think that this was going to be one long stakeout as she rested her head against her knees, letting her natural boredom reflex kick in. Her hair curled around her arms -which were currently acting as her pillow- and bnlocked out any light and Kazekuroi Sukia dropped off to sleep
Zoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If i do pein wrong sorry!!!! I'm just doing this on my own!!!

Post  Kat on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:53 am

She followed Pein down the hallway. All the while her fists clenched at her side. She didn't know what was going to happen. She didn't know if Pein was going to have her killed or want her to join the akatsuki. Her head was spinning by the time she got to Pein's office. He motioned to a chair and she told him she would stand. He moved behind the desk that was in the center of the small room and sat down in a chair. "I must thank you for coming here on your own terms. I don't think some of our members would be so willing to go and look for you." He stated folding his hands neatly on the desk. Kat leaned against the wall as she waited paiently for what he would say. "Now about Jane. I do believe you are aware of the fact that we would love to have your demon. Now how willing would you be to part ways with her?" He asked a small smirk made his lip twitch. Fear flashed across her face for an instant then was gone. "See that is where your problem lies. You can not take Jane." She replied simply. His eyes narrowed. "What do you mean?" She raised a pale eyebrow and chuckled softly. "For you see if you try to take Jane out of me she will die as will I. We are one and have combined over the years. We breath the same air, see the same things, and share the same body. I am Jane and Jane is me. You can not have one without the other." She explained moving away frm the wall and standing in front of Pein's desk. He closed his eyes for a second then opned them. "We can not even try to seperate you?" His words enraged Kat. "You will do nothing of the sort! You already have caused your best Akatsuki member to turn on her friends and pack mates just because she fears fot my saftey! And she even calls you her alpha! Ha! She has made a stupid choice. You don't even deserve such a title if you are going to drive her to such lenghths. She is in enough pain and if you kill me she will be in even more." She slammed her hands on the desk as she spoke. If Zoi didn't look up to this man for guidence she would have flattened his ass right there. Pein smirked. "She needs to live with pain. It would do her some good." He smiled and Kat flipped. She grabbed him by his robe and pulled him close to her so her sweet breath caressed his cheek. "It won't do her any good if it's gonna make her destroy her pack!!!! Pein you don't understand Zoi like I do and if you value your life and the members of your little organization you will not kill me. I am more than willing to join with the Akatsuki just too keep Zoi sane but if you are going to insist that you have me dead just to have Jane. I will let Jane splatter your brains across the wall!" She yelled in his face almost laughing when his pupils widened lightly. She released him and stood infront of his desk with her arms crossed. "Very well if you are willing to join then that is fine. I will have a robe made for you. Not get out of my office." He grolwed placing a hand to his forehead. She smiled and bowed before she ran out the door. God she had to tell Zoi. She raced through the hallways using vampire speed and stopping to tell some Akatsuki members as she passed. Finally she reached Zoi and Sukia. "Zoi! Sukia! I get to live! Pein let me join the Akatsuki!" She exclaimed happily and silently added to herself 'now I get to b with Itachi!' Speaking of which, "Hey where is Itachi?" She asked looking at Deidara.
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TT.TT

Post  Sukia on Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:05 am

It's not like they'd notice....
oh stop it, i'm sure Zoi would notice
eventually
well what are you going to do, just go home?
yes.
but-but-but, iiiiii'mmm loooonellyyyyy...
You're such a big baby,
what about Kat?
She'll live...
NO! Don't you DARE-
okay! okay, we stay!.
Zoi's got it down...
the only thing Zoi's got down right now is-
Spaz. But that is a good point, can't just leave her with Zoi. I mean, the dear's great and all, but, i mean to say, she's a shade distracted at the moment and..
Fine, we'll stay, but the second Kat's alright, we leave. I'm supposed to be home rigt now anyways. Fair enough?

Kat of course chose this critical moment in Sukia's thought process to exclaim that she was not only okay, she was now part of the Akatsuki.
It took Sukia a record breaking 20 seconds to get out the door, and another 30 to get into the forest across the river. Pretty damn good for a turtle.
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sorry i is a spring year

Post  Zoi on Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:16 am

-----Kat is saying---something----Sukia-----somwhere else----stuff is happening----it can't wait----it can wait------ wow --------- It's so good to be home------
You have to see what's happening!
----- no way ----- nuh uh------ nooooo------
KAT! SUKIA!
--- one moment---- couldn't --get away---if i tryed----
ZOI, YOU TAIL-TURNED SPRING YEAR, STOP MAKING OUT WITH DEI AND SEE WHAT KAT SAID!!!!
With great reluctance, she broke away, only to have him pull her back and start up again. And Zoi was up and gone....
---- wow ---- not fair---- he's cheating---- he's to good at this------------and anyway------it's not like------ if Kat's back----then it's all good----Alpha-sama spared her------ Sukia---- she's probably-----there------ that river shine---- always dispaering----and if I'm needed--------
-----someone will get me--------------

for those confused:
WOLF SPEAK!!!
Tailturned= A traitor, or who has been convinced to betry for profit or personal gain
Spring year= overly hormonol. Think canine in spring or unsupervized human teenagers. River Shine= a ghost or sepctor; dream matter or else a thing that often disappers. Also word for reflections in streams
Zoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

^.^' sorry it took so long

Post  Kat on Thu May 01, 2008 5:34 am

Kat's eyes widened as Sukia took off running. Fear gripped her heart as she watched her run. Did Sukia hate her or what? "Sukia! Wait please!! I didn't mean to offened you or anything!! Look everything is going to be ok?" She went to take off after her but stopped when she saw Deidara trying to distract her. A low hiss slipped from her lips as she smacked Zoi upside the head and breaking up Dei and Zoi. "Come on you stupid Baka!!!! Sukia is leaving and I have no idea why!!!" She growled at Zoi. She envied her for being able to kiss her lover. Stupid Itachi the man of many words wouldn't even touch her. Maybe she would go for someone else. Ah who was she kidding this wasn't the time to think about that! She ran after sukia as the wind began to pick up. Something stirred inside her and thunder crashed above. What the hell was going on? 'Hey I think you got a new power?!?! Try changing the weather with your mind.' Jane laughed and Kat thought about the cold weather she loved and soon the temprature dropped fifty degrees. Jane laughed again and Kat's face blanked. Frost covered somthings and she thought about colder temperatures and soon ice began to form everywhere. She mad a big gust of wind blow through the area. Holy shit she had a new power! She could control the weather! It must be a gift from Jane. Whatever the case she had to stop Sukia. She used a rock to push herself off of and tackled Sukia to the ground. She held both of Sukia's arms behind her back. "Sukia why are you running off? Can't you wait and celebrate with me that I am gonna live! Pein doesn't want me dead so could you please just stay for a little bit?" She pled letting go of her friend and standing back. She guessed that Sukia needed to get back to the Sound village. If you stay I will fly you back." She grinned slightly and crossed her arms. It was still cold and the truth was she didn't know how to control her powers yet. That would take some time. wait. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She thought of how the weather was before it got cold and soon the temperature reverted back to normal. The storm clouds that had gathered above dissappeared. Kat swayed slightly but remained standing. Wow that took a lot out of her.
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sorry 'bout the tantrum, but i have to be honest, and it's what i'd do. heh..heh...

Post  Sukia on Thu May 01, 2008 9:10 am

Sukia glared grumpily at her friend. "That's cheating. Playing the Guilt Card, and the You're-A-Turtle-And-I'm-Not Card, and the There's-Something-Wrong Card. You don't need me here. Go celebrate with Itachi." The braid on Sukia's back twitched a little before curling into a weird spiral, twisting as if it were in pain, but still constantly swishing back and forth and her face twisted a little in an unreadable expression.
"I'm sure it's just wonderful for you two, being the majority. We stay by the Akatsuki. God forbid You two get Homesick. Then you'd complain. And be Miserable. And oh no. poooooor Kat and Zooooooi. Zoi misses Deeeeeiiidawaaaaa-kuuuuun and Kat misses Itaaaaaachi. Oh the horror! we can't live without our guys. oh noooooooooo, not eeeeeeven for the once in a while time we get to see our old friend Sukia who lives on the other side of the coooooontineeeennnt. It's not like she'd do it for uuuuuuuus.
Fine I'll stay. We can celebrate your narrow escape. And then I'll just live here. I'll be perfect and happy alll the time. I keep forgetting that i'm Suika. Duh."

She crossed her arms at the end of her rant and looked up at Kat giving her the exact look a four year old at the supermarket would after making the declaration that they weren't leaving "This spot." unless they got ice cream, not even if mommy left. Although to be fair Sukia was a little more determined than a real four-year old, and she'd probably stay in the store all night to get what she wanted. By now the other two should've known it too.
Her hair stoped curling and just swished: back-forth-back-forth-back-forth and after a few seconds Sukia got up off the floor and leaned against a tree, staring up at the sky.
"So. funny weather we've been having, eh Katsumiki?"
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zoi is a bad girl

Post  Zoi on Fri May 02, 2008 5:15 am

"Oww!"
Dei and Zoi feel over, hit by Kat.
"What is it, yeah?" Dei looked annoyed at the interuption, glaring after Kat as she ran away.
"Well... we were making out in the middle of.... whatever was going on." Zoi blushed bright red, tugging her sleeve back over her sholder. "And you weren't behaving very appropritly sir. They must think I'm the biggest slut...."
"I havn't seen you in 16 days." He murmered, making the small mischivous grin he knew she liked. "I just missed you"
Zoi giggled, and expected at any moment to be hit by Sukia. "Well.... we can catch up later. Kat ran off to- to- Sukia what are we doing?"
No anwser.
"Sukia?"
"She left 1o minutes ago, yeah."
"WHA- Why??!?"
Dei shrugged, unintrested.
"Aww.........I am so missing somthing!!!" Zoi flipped, landing fourlegged in a hunters stalk, nose irrect.
"Kat...must be getting her or going with... damn."
"Hey? Where are you going?"
"After them?"
Dei scowled.
"Why are you always running off after some old friend I've never heared of?"
"I dunno. You never ask about 'em." Said Zoi, animal-walking slowly in the light-stalk wolves use before taking off. Dei actually rolled his eyes.
"Why do you even have all these old friends? Weren't you an outcast all those years?"
ouch.
"Y-yeah. It's just them. I only had them and Juiliona...."
"Zoi...." he shook his head.
"What?"
"You don't seem to get anything here, yeah."
"What do you mean?"
"Akatsuki. the new Dawn We are the future of the ninja contrys, we will one day concore it all, one day be Sama's of the whole world!" His eyes glowed when he said it. "But we are suppose to be secret We don't have friends, yeah."
"I.." She cocked her head like a dog that had a door slammed in it's face. "But I..."
Dei stood, walked over to her and gave her a hug, maybe to comfort her, or maybe to keep from grinning.
"We still have each other, and the other Akatsuki. But all who are not Akatsuki will one day die, be sqweshed benith us, sound, waves, stone, leaf. Togather the whole world is all ours , yeah." His kissed her softly.
"No one elses."
"I..."
Dei sighed, like she couldn't understand the simplest things.
"Fine, yeah, Go after them."
"No- are you mad?- I"
But he turned away and walked off.
After a long moment, Zoi throughly deaded and confused, she turned and followed Sukia's scent.
Zoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This isn't a pity the Kat moment its just how Kat feels not me....

Post  Kat on Sat May 03, 2008 4:30 am

Kat listened to Sukia's words with a pained expression. She had wrapped her arms around herself and rain began to fall. She didn't realize that she was hurting Sukia that way. She looked up at Sukia with tears streaming down her face but with the rain it just looked like she was soaked. She looked back down and let her arms fall limply to her sides. Black crept down her hair and across her skin. "I'm sorry Sukia for hurting you. You can leave if you wish." Her words were barely audible over the heavy rain that poured down from the sky. There was no evil laughter that flowed from her lips as her hair turned all the way black and her skin darkened. She looked up at Sukia with a confused expression. Her eyes had gone to the soulless black but her face still held that confused expression. 'Kat what the hell I didn't even want to come out. What's the deal?' Jane questioned in her head. No answer. 'Kat? What the hell is going on?!?!?' Jane demanded clenching her fists. 'I don't want to be on the outside anymore, I only hurt people. Sukia is pissed so tell her she can go home then we can off for a while. I need to clear my mind you take over.' Kat snapped at Jane and Jane winced. She muttered a fine and turned to Sukia. "Um...Kat says you can go home if you want. She says she's sorry for the trouble it has caused you. I also could give you the temporary gift of wings if you want to get you home faster." Jane stated confusion clear in her voice. What just happened?

Last edited by Kat on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

*guilt trip*

Post  Sukia on Sat May 03, 2008 8:38 am

The rain poured over Sukia's head in a wash that yanked her thick black braid down to her back with a wet 'slap'. The usual conflicting feelings of 'ah! water!' and 'yay! rain!' split open in her brain, but she ignored them. She didn't think she'd ever seen anything a person's a person no matter how small of bloody murder give Kat reason to let Jane out.
"Oh. Oh hon, no that- that's not what i meant at all. Please- It- it's not that i'm not happy for you, dear. ANd you're not trouble or anything! of course not. That's not what i meant at all, is that what it sounded like. Mmm, i'm sorry, hon. That-"
She walked over to her friend (or at least, her frined's body, she knew kat was in there somewhere) and gave her a hug.
"Um, i don't really know if she can feel this or not, Jane, but could you maybe give it to her for me if she can't?" Sukia just sat there hugging the demon for a second before pulling away, her hands unraveling the braid at her back, which had gotten sincerely screwed up over the events of the past few hours, and started braiding it again. Her fingers moved through the perfectly memorized motion without her even thinking about it; speeding up with the vicious thought racing through her head. Every one of them calling her selfish, which she knew she was being.
The rain was reminding her harshly that everything that brought her pleasure seemed to hurt everybody else. Ever since she'd been small she'd been the only one to pull pleasure from the falling drops. Everyone else just thought they were sad.
Her hands abruptly ran out of wet, chakra-infused hair and she blinked, coming back to present day from a memory of something lost to her now. She felt old.
"Kat, honey, please come back. I-I don't want to go home. At least not until we celebrate the fact that you're alive. It's worth celebrating. And if you think i was mad at you, i wasn't. Seeing Zoi and Deidara-baka always puts me in a terrible mood. It's not really you, please come back. I can tell from Jane's face that she isn't out here on her own free will." The soaking braid lifted feebly from her back as she crossed her arms, although the look on her face made it apparent that this was more of a self concious um,-my-shirt's-wet-now arm cross than any of any sort of anger or defiance. She could feel her pupils expand in the dark of the forest, making her appearance ever more childlike. She stared quietly at her feet and slipped her hands into the pocket of her sweatshirt, letting whatever would come to come, and hoping for forgiveness.
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zoi is aloooone

Post  Zoi on Sat May 03, 2008 9:14 am

"Kat, honey, please come back. I-I don't want to go home. At least not until we celebrate the fact that you're alive. It's worth celebrating. And if you think i was mad at you, i wasn't. Seeing Zoi and Deidara-baka always puts me in a terrible mood. It's not really you, please come back. I can tell from Jane's face that she isn't out here on her own free will."
Zoi cocked her head, and from withen her, crouched in a bush, a low growling was adable.
>oh, I see, I'm so sooooorry Sukia. Alpha forbid, I'm happy now? so sorry it's blocking your view!!! so sorry that I'm no longer an outcast , That I'm not the lonely little loner kid anymore who watches you from the corner as you build your own Human Life!!! Alpha F*cking Forbid! <
Fine, yeah, Go after them
RRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I'm Not Good Enough For Deidara ! Not for Sukia ! Not Enough For My Village Or Anybody!!! RRRRrrRRrRRRRRRRRrrrRrRRRrrrrRRrR! I'm Not High-Coated Enough, Can't Be Friends With Them Without Them Being Jerks To Him, And Can't Be With Him Without Him Being A Jerk Too Them! Not Fair, Not-Not- I'm An Outcast, I Shouldn't Even Have Any Friends AT ALL!
Wolf rage, unreasonable and surging, bubbled up to claim her, as it so often did at random times. She didn't even really Know who she was mad at, but she was being controled, unwillingly, to attack, to kill EVERYBODY!!!
But Then somthing happened.
She just...controled herself. Killed it. Or maybe it was already dead. No, She thought.
That is not my place to interupt. Karatona Zoi killed out the wolf rage, and it's source, quickly and soundlessly. Then she stood up, perfectly human and strait, and stepped out into the clearing to see what she could do to help.

Wolf!!!!
High-coated= Used to term succesful, strong packs. Meaning sopistacated and above the rest, exclusive.
Zoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gahgah should Kat come back who knows???

Post  Kat on Sat May 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Jane sent death glares at Sukia as Sukia hugged her. Kat may like hugs but Jane sure as hell didn't. A small growl emerged from her lips after Sukia let go. "Why don't you tell her yourself? I'll try to get her to come out but it doesn't seem like she wants to right now. She honestly thinks she has hurt you.............ok scratch that she will not be comeing back because I have just lost all conection with her. KAT!!!!! GODDAMMIT!!! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND APOLOGIZE!!!!!" Jane yelled to no one but there was no answer. She glanced at Sukia with pledding eyes. "Sukia...I...can't feel her anywhere.....she's no where to be found. Something is wrong.....we have to do something...." Jane whispered her eyes softening to a light grey. She really could not feel Kat anywhere inside her. She turned her attention to Zoi who was coming out of the akatsuki cave. "Zoi!!! Get Pein-sama, get Hidan, get someone who can bring Kat back. I have a feeling if we don't fix this Kat might be lost forever." She whispered wrapping her arms around herself and for a moment Jane looked just like Kat standing there in the rain. The great demon that had plagued Kat's friends for so long looked so vaulnerable.
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zoi is weird

Post  Zoi on Sat May 03, 2008 11:10 pm

"Hmm? Kat....oh yeah. Right. Kat. Or, no Kat, I guess.....right. I'll, uh, go see."
Zoi bowed and turned.
Now, Which way is the base?
She sqwinted, all the tree's were all blurry.... And she couldn't get the scent......
And couldn't really remeber

Tell Me what way to go!!! Screamed the little bespecticled wolf to the huge yellow demon. It was grinning threw the blood on it's lips.
"Why Should I Tell You? You Don't Want Me Anymore. You Tryed To Kill Me."
"I was sick of you! You- Your the reason I'm an outcast. I hate you!!!
"And I'm Letting You Be You Again."
The silver wolf wimpered.
But- I'm only 12! I'm- I'm techincally-...dead. I died. You own my body. I haven't been me in years. I don't know The way to go or what to do, I'm- This isn't what I wanted- I just wanted you to stop! I- I don't want to hurt anybody anymore!"
"Tough. When You Learn Your Lesson, I May Take Back Control..."
"That's not what I want Either!!!"
"Tough. Beggers Can't Be Choosers. You Are Dead, Karatona Zoi.
Your Existance Hankers On My Whim.

Outside the body, Zoi blinked tears.
Kat, Find Pein Save Kat
She swallowed her fear, and, on two legs, ran off to find the base.
Zoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Okay, fine. Pester me, but the stupidity of this post and all ideas contained are not my fault. You rushed me.

Post  Sukia on Sun May 04, 2008 12:41 pm

Sukia's heart clenched and she stared at the demon, some irrational part of her trying, desperately, to find some laughter or mocking look or something to tell her that it wasn't true or that she was lying. She didn't find it.
Okay, so what the hell do we do?
um-um-um-um-i.... i don't think i-
you don't f***ing know!?!? you know friggin' everything...
nothing, i'm sorry. We...could try....i really don't know. I'm so sorry.
So then what do we do then, hm? You're still in charge, do something!
Alright, um maybe...no that's a stupid idea, and a long shot.
So?
So we're not doing it, that's irrational.
I'll handle irrational. Ever heard crazy enough to work?
No, i shouldn't've even thought of it, it's stupid, but we could try, um....no that wouldn't, um. If Jane's asking for Pein, then maybe we should wait for him?
That's not helping, we already have somebody doing that
Don't be so impatient. Maybe she's right, it is what Jane said to do, and she probably knows more about this then we-
What. Was. Your. Idea?
Hmm?
No. Yue. What was your idea?
Look, I'm the one who knows what's wrong and-
Well apparently you don't because you very clearly have no clue what's going on.
You can't manipulate me into telling you. Stop try-
Use. Less.
Not worth your trouble.
You're not.
Ask Kabuto.
What?
Told you so.
No, that might work...
You're not talking right now.
Fine.
Get a pen and the whistle and ask.
That'll take forever, and why the hell would he-
Because we're not coming home until Kat's back.
Oooooooh. Um, well at least it's trying.

In reality Sukia pulled a glass whistle out of her pocket and blew it, looking disconcertingly at the wet, cloudy sky in search of a black dot.
c'mon Trin.
This is such a stupid idea.
well, she sorta told you so.

-.-' yes, Sukia has an obnoxious faith in her guy, but i dunno, he might be useful *pleading look* (just leave it be)

Last edited by Sukia on Thu May 08, 2008 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

kat might be lost!!!

Post  Kat on Wed May 07, 2008 7:21 am

Jane looked at Zoi as she stumbled away. Something was definatly wrong with her, but jane didn't have time to worry about that. Kat might be lost. She placed her hands over her ears as Sukia blew a whistle that seemed to pierce her ears. "What the hell was that?!?!?! That fucking hurt!!!!" Jane growled at Sukia removing her hands from her ears. She had to do something and had to do some thing fast.
Jane stood in the empty land that made up the land between Kat and her.
"Kat!!!" She yelled her voice echoing off the walls.
"Jane? What are you doing here?" A soft voice asked from behind her. Jane spun around and relief flooded through her. Kat stood before her with chains on her wrists.
"Kat what the hell Sukia was looking for you she is worried." Jane stated putting her hands on Kat's shoulders. Kat looked away.
"She doesn't want me anymore you heard her complaining that zoi and I would come crying tot her." Kat rammbled on still looking at a dying plant.
"YOU IDIOT!!!! She was jus kidding!!! She didn't mean it like that!!! Why do you take everything the wrong way!!! Sukia is your best friend and would never mean anything like that." Jane yelled peeved. Kat shook her head and began to fade.
"I'm sorry jade but i can't go back" Soon the only thing that was visible was her eyes. "Not yet at least" She muttered before she dissappared completely.
"KAT!!! COME BACK!!! DON'T LEAVE ME OUT THERE!!! IT IS SCARY AND PEOPLE ARE WEIRD!!! KAT!!! Goddammit!!!" Janne yelled kicking the nearly dead plant.

Jane blinked back to the real world and swore under her breath. "Sukia your boyfriend better get here soon." She muttered looking up at the sky.
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

12 yr old Zoi= Slow

Post  Zoi on Thu May 08, 2008 4:39 am

"Pant... pant...pant... Where- is- this- place? Stupid...place....Stupid....Akatsuki....."
Zoi dashed across the landscape, looking for the base. She'd actually been looping it for 1/2 an hour, not knowing where it was.
"Hel-lllllllooooooo?!? Someone!!! Pein, Hiiidaaaaaaaan...? DEIDARA!!!!"
"Yeah?"
"Deidara-" But she froze at the sight of him. 12 year old Zoi had never truly seen ths 18 year old Dei. The yellow wolf, Asseisha, had never given her the wheel. This was Zoi, the heartbroken kid who's best friend had left to pursue his dreams without saying goodbye. Seeing him again for the first time. tears flooded her eyes.
"Dei-Deidara-kun!" She sqealed, dashing over and hugging him. "Oh my God, I- I-"
Dei looked confused, espeshaly since they had sorta been half-fighting an hour ago. Still, he never minded attechion.
"Did you ditch those two?" He smirked, one hand incircling her waist. Zoi- Not wolfy Zoi, was shocked and pleased at the same time. Wolf-Zoi always got attechion from him, but she had never gotten any. Her cheeks flushed pink and she stammerd.
"Ye- No, no. Actuallly- no wait- what was I saying- hmm- oh yeah- they need help!"
Dei actually rolled his eyes.
"with what, yeah. Why should I help them?"
"Kat- i- err- I ca't remeber!
"Tell me what is wrong! Why is there a- is that 'Jane' a spirit? Why is it in her?"
Asseisha grinned. "Work It Out YourSelf, Pup."

"I...uh...she.......uh.....Kat is lost...or somthing?"
Dei grinned. "Good." and he leaned in to kiss her.
"EWWWW!!!" Sqwealed 12 year old Zoi, wiggling out of his grip. "french kisses ar soooo gross!"
Dei was appaled. His Zoi definitly didn't mind.
"EWWWW! I- We like that!?!"
"We're 17."
"Well, I'm not."
"Pretend Like You Are. How Are You Suppose To Explain?"
"i- ugh, eww...."
" Get Used To It, Zoi, You Two Do Much Worse."
"EWWWW!"

"Uh....I has to go back to the base. Can you, uh, take me there?"
Dei looked extremly suspicous.
"....Of cource, yeah." He said, leping on his bird and mtioning for her to follow. He watched her every move closly as she did. This Wasn't Zoi, and she couldn't be trusted.
Zoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

why can't you just skip me, i mean, we did it to Kiwi... u.u *sigh*

Post  Sukia on Thu May 15, 2008 10:03 am

The raindrops kept getting in Sukia's eyes.
Even though it was only water, there was something about the rain that hurt them anyways, not in the usual sense, like acid rain, but more like the kind of hurt that made you tear up even if it wasn't that bad. She sighed softly and closed her smarting eyesletting her mind focus on her hearing instead, which was probably better. Her boredom reflexes were just kicking in (yes, I'm falling asleep) when she heard a soft, low whistle, clearly in response to her own. It held for a few beats before stoping and then starting and stopping again quickly. "I'm coming, don't worry, and i'm ready to fight" she pulled out her own whistle and tried to remember the signal for it's okay, don't attack. Her mental search came up completely blank. Which made sense, since there wasn't one. She closed her eyes, mentally trying to warn Jane (though she didn't think she'd have much to worry about, except maybe for the life of her boyfriend) and bangd her head a little harder than nessicary against the trunk behind her. Great, just great. Exactly according to plan <--Sarcasm
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

sorry about taking so long....

Post  Kat on Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:43 am

Jane looked back up to the sky and willed herself back to dry empty land.
She stood on a rock the breeze pulling at her hair. She was going to find Kat even if it killed her. Kat deserved to be on the outside not her. The outside was scary and people were really creepy.
"Katsumiki! Get your ass out here right now! Before I kill all of your friends! They are annoying me and I am really tempted." She growled loud to no one. And soon enough Kat reappeared with the chains on her wrists and everything.
"You wouldn't dare." She growled and the chains rattled as she moved.
"I would if you don't get your ass to the outside world. Sukia feels like shit, Zoi's acting weird and to top it all off I can't get it to stop raining!" Jane growled stamping her foot. Kat couldn't help but laugh at the distressed Jane. It wasn't everyday that you could see the most powerful demon stomp her foot.
"I see so things have been difficult. Fine I will come back. I can continue what I was doing later." Kat stated touching Jane on the forehead just like I.t.a.c.h.i did to Sasuke.

The black in Kat's hair resided then her eyes returned to normal and lastly her skin went pale as it was before. The rain stopped and Kat smiled. She went and hugged Sukia. "I am sorry for running away I had to do something and Jane told me that something was wrong with Zoi. Speaking of which where is she?" She asked looking around. 'Hey Kat what were you doing anyways?' Jane asked relaxing as things were returning to normal. 'I was trying to find away to get you human.' Kat responded simply looking at the sky.
Kat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zooooooi!

Post  Zoi on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:19 am

"Who are you?" Deidara asked.
Zoi looked around, startled. "Wha?- Zoi...?"
Deidara scowled, and with a short stamp from his foot the bird stopped, tredding air above the base. Zoi looked down pledingly, but he didn't oblige.
"Your not Zoi, un. I can tell."
"Ye- yes I am." She stammered, tearing up a little
"He doesn't understand!" the sliver wolf wailed. " I'm the true Zoi! He hasn't spoken directly to me since he ran away!"
Asseisha grinned.
"How Do You Know He Loves Zoi? How Do You Know It Isn't Me He Loves? Prehaps He Just Wants Me Back? HerrHerrHerrHerrHm..."
"No!!! your- your not Zoi! He- only loves you cause he thinks your me!"
"Or Maybe He Chooses To Belive I'm You. I Mantain Your Apperance, Yet I'm Funner Then You...."
Zoi flushed.
"I- I'm 12!"
"And To Young To Be At The Wheel. Watch Me, Pup..."

For a real bitch, Asseisha made a good Zoi. She had for years. Afterall, like Jane she had a reluctint liking for Zoi, and her desires normaly fulled her actions. Zoi was both relived and distraught to feel the conciousness lifted of her sholders, to watch Deidara's image leave her sight again and exist for her behind a veil of mist in the bone grey sky...
"Yeah I am?...right?" 'Zoi' whined, and Deidara looked confused as the correct tone and rythem returned to her voice.
"???...."
"Deidara-kun, are you feeling okay?" 'Zoi' asked, feeling his forhead. "Cause yer acting really weird... did you eat today? I'm not having a manarexic boyfriend!" she smiled and thunked him on the nose, and sure enough he bought it- no imposter could be as annoying as his Zoi.
"Nothing, un."
"If your sure... but can we please go to the base now? Kat's in trouble..."
Deidara rolled his eyes, but nodded, and the bird took off.
Inside Zoi's Brain, Asseisha laughed.
"Idiot. If He Wasn't So.... I Wouldn't Maintain This For You, Pup."
The silver wolf stared up at the sky where- what was suppose to be- her Deidara's image shined, and wondered for the first time in years, if surviving was really worth it's cost.
Zoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

haha sorry took FOREVER!

Post  Keiko on Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:40 am

Stranded in the middle of a forest having no idea where she was or how she even came there. Her so called ‘friends’ had ditched her once again just like when they were younger. Always ditching the blind friend. Would they do the same thing to her if she wasn’t blind and was born with eternal light? Who knows, that was then and this is now, traveling the countries day by day. Meeting people, fighting people, and falling for people that just end up leaving her. Every one she meets always leaves her or backstabs her ironic? I think not! But her friends, the people she cared most for left her… people she would never expected to leave her did.

Sukia. Her absolute best friend, they meet when Keiko was much younger about ten years old. Keiko had been traveling when they came across each other. Sukia had treated the little wounds she had. The wounds had been caused by her and her mother’s attacker that had killed her mother but left Keiko alive. Sukia took over the roll of Keiko’s mother for a long time. Yes Sukia was just like her birth mother Naomi.

Kat. Another Best friend, Keiko and Kat (and Jane) meet one day when the sixteen year old Keiko was training, Kat was in her.. Jane ‘form’ and thought she was to kill Keiko but then took a likely to Keiko after seconds of Jane spying she had caught Jane with her jutsu she always has activated. When Kat came back she also took a very strong liking to Keiko and thus they became best friends.

Zoi. A Newer Best friend, Keiko and Zoi met though Kat and took a fairly good liking in to each others personalities. Kat introduces them one day while Kat and Zoi ran in to Keiko while they were walking to the Akatsuki base.

Placing her rain ninja headband over her eyes once again as she closed her umbrella and placed it on her back again. Her head snapped to the left almost as if she was staring at a bush when she saw nothing. Her breath became heavier with each second that passed. Each seconds that passed it felt like a snail crawling in front of her back and forth and once it got to the other side and new second would start. Apprehensively, Waiting for something to happen yet nothing would come to be. Moving her right hand to her weapon pouch grabbing a kunai knife.

Out of the blue! Tobi jumped out of the bushes and jumped up and down happily. "Tobi find pretty lady!!! Tobi find pretty lady!!! Tobi find pretty lady!!! TOBI TAKE PRETTY LADY TO OTHER PERTTY LADIES!!!!!!!" screamed Tobi as he scooped Keiko in his arms and ran off.

Keiko’s kunai knife slipped majorly. Cutting her palms, arms and chest slightly… and Tobi but he didn’t notice he was too happy. Her cuts bleeding slightly although the cuts weren’t very deep they felt just like paper cuts. Keiko was still trying to figure out what happened in the last… two minutes? Most of all she was trying to figure out who this kid was. A thought over whelmed her mind of where she was going and where was this place located. Too distracted to notice they ran right past Kat and Sukia. He continued to run straight and right in to a cave and waited…still holding Keiko in his arms not letting her go… even when she tried and that was many times until she finally gave up. Her whole entire arms were covered with her blood at this moment her chest was slightly covered with her blood too.
Keiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

okay, kill me off or whatever you want (short of what you were going to do Zoi) i'm sorry i took so long and that my post sux. forgive me? O///O?

Post  Sukia on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:19 am

Was that-?
Sukia looked up as a weird multi-colored blur brushed passed her, carrying with it the faint (very faint to Sukia, who had no sense of smell) scent of blood. She stared after them, worry once again creasing her eyes. She was going to develop wrinkles.

Sukia slid her hands into her pockets, thinking at light speed about what to do. She'd just chosen to signal to Katsumiki and chase after whatever it was (she had a nasty feeling -helped on by the fact that the blur was carrying something familiarly pink and brown- that this had something to do with the fourth member of their group they'd rather unceremoniously left in Konoha)

when something grabbed her around the waist and lifted her upwards, into the trees and northwards.
She squirmed a little, but something about the hands seemed oddly familiar. Instead of focusing her energies on where she was going, she instead lifted her eyes to see who the hell was carrying her.
"Kabyto!?" The figure slipped up into a higher region of the forest and stopped to put her down in front of him.
Will it be too big of a lie to say that Kabuto isn’t one for lecturing?
Probably.
He reached up to her face to move her bangs, which had fallen in front of her eyes while they were running through the forest, but she pulled away, fixing it herself. “Sukia…”
“No.” Her tail twitched a little and she looked at him with about as much anger as she could really ever tack on Kabuto unless he’d actually hurt somebody. “what the hell was that, you just freaking kidnapped me!”
He looked at her like she was either stupid or two “Sukia-kun, you signaled for help. You were supposed to be home two days ago, and I came in to find you with that vampire, what was I supposed to think?”
She knew he only cared about her, and that it wasn’t his fault that that was how he’d seen things, but it didn’t really make her any less forgiving. Sukia’d never been known for that.
“well for one” she started ticking it off on her fingers “you could‘ve though about h fact that ‘that vampire’ is one of my greatest friends or you could‘ve taken into account the fact that I already send you Trin, telling you that I was going to be gone for longer, and that I was just not going anywhere next month. Which since I‘m only allowed to get a breath of fresh air three days out of thirty, seems like you could be at least a little lenient. And on top of that, if I was hugging my ‘captor’ does it not make sense to think about it before you f*cking abduct me!?!?” She stared up at him through his stupid thick glasses waiting for some sort of apology (good luck with that one) all she got was this stupid funny look. “What?!” she gave him a daring, try-me, look.
He leaned down and kissed her before she had a chance to pull away and muttered, simply, “I missed you.”
Stupid Sukia melted. “yeah, me too.”

Last edited by Sukia on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!!! i fell awful, sorry!!!!!!!!!! (for posting so late))
Sukia
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: We meet again old friends....{Open}

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2